Need another family picture!

Need another family picture!
This is the most recent with everyone in it, but hopefully we can get a non-disneyland themed photo soon...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ty is 3

Ok I do have 4 other children, I havent forgotten them. But something about this age (3) is so funny and so cute that I want to remember it all. I think part of why I am appreciating it so much it that we missed a lot of this with Ben. Ben has had growths and milestones that are all his own and so much of what we share with him is unique. But Ty is reminding me of my older kids and the funny things he says and does are just..... fun! And it looks like this is the last 3 year old we will have until grandkids.

I was chatting with our nurse Cindy, and Ty just came out and told me... "MOM! me and Cindy BUSY! you clean up the house! Cindy play in the playroom!" Not bossy spoiled last child at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment